“Get fit for life.”
My mission is to empower others to achieve fitness success through world-class training, coaching, instruction, and education.
Approach and Philosophy
“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”-Lao Tzu
I’m here to metaphorically teach you how to fish.
I hold nothing back. I don’t keep secrets. I don’t keep things close-to-vest.
I’m here to educate you on fitness (and some things that aren’t fitness) so that you can make the best choices on your journey.
My Core Principles
- Make training fun. If it’s fun and you enjoy it, you’ll do it.
- Train all components of fitness. Yes, you can put more emphasis on one or two components, but all components must be trained.
- Train all energy systems.
- Train movements, not muscles.
- Form follows function. Train for performance, looks will follow.
- Find the middle-ground between variety and routine.
- Use all tools (implements) at your disposal.
- Proper technique (form) first, range of motion second, everything else (intensity, speed, etc.) third.
- Do no harm. Injuries kill progress.
- Use proper nutrition to support training.
- Get enough sleep and manage stress to recover and regenerate.
EDF is about maximizing each and every component of fitness to live a better life.
I believe fitness should be fun, functional, and results-oriented. This is what I strive for in my content, coaching, training, and instruction.
Read the BLOG.
Fill out the form HERE if you have a question.