Coaching is currently not available.
Enter your email to get alerted.
Take Your Fitness to the Next Level
So you’ve checked out my blog and you’ve vibed with my message.
Hopefully you, a. think I’m kind of a cool guy, and b. have implemented some of my advice to get more fit.
You’d like someone to help you put all the pieces of the puzzle together and really get the results you want. In other words, you want a little more help.
Well enter coaching, stage left.
All About Coaching
I get it. Getting fit is hard. It’s even harder when you don’t know where to start or even how to keep going.
Look, no one knows more than me that fitness is a confusing place.
Should you do body weight workouts, work with weights, use machines, use bands, or try something else? How many reps and sets should you do? How frequent should your workouts be and much rest do you need? What and how much should you eat for optimal fitness? Do you need supplements?
Indeed, your fitness journey is sure to be ripe with seemingly confusing questions.
I see the fruits of this confusion all day long:
- People doing hours (literally hours) of low-intensity “cardio” on “cardio” machines.
- People with no plan or program “hopping” from one thing to the next.
- People ego-lifting to please others while destroying their bodies.
- People who either train way too much or way too little.
- People who waste their time training extremely hard only to live a crappy lifestyle and see very little change.
- And on and on and on.
This is why I’m here… to help you avoid the above.
Think of me as your guide, your concierge, your case manager.
I’ll help stop the directionless flailing and help you meet fitness to find success (and have fun in the process).
- You’ll know what to do.
- You’ll know when to do it.
- You’ll know how to do it.
- You’ll know where to do it.
- You’ll know why you’re doing it.
My coaching is more than mere training and instruction. It’s a top-down approach that helps you find lifelong matrimony with fitness.
My coaching is 100% online and remote.
And just like in-person training, online coaching is about results. It’s about me helping you get from Point A (where you are), to Point B (where you want to be) effectively.
But unlike in-person training, I won’t be there with you in person. So you could say it’s less about training and instruction, and more about accountability, direction, consistency, and education.
Sure, we’ll be doing regular assessments and form checks, and I’ll be with you every step of the way to answer questions and tweak things as needed, but online coaching is mostly about me guiding you to unleashing your potential.
So What Do You Get With Coaching?
A full initial assessment.
Fitness nutrition coaching and sleep and stress-management guidance.
Form checks (as needed).
Programming tweaks (as needed).
Regular progress assessments.
Monthly progress tracking and reports.
As much as I’d like to, I can’t coach everyone online. Therefore, some prerequisites apply:
- My coaching is 100% online and remote so you must not:
- Be a complete beginner. You must have some basic understanding of training and exercise for online coaching to work. A complete beginner would do better with an in-person coach.
- Have any major disease, injuries, or muscle imbalances. Anyone with these issues should first see a physical therapist and then find an in-person coach.
- You must have access to or be willing to get access to some equipment. We can do body weight workouts ’til we’re blue in the face, but for optimal progression we will need some equipment.
- You must have a good attitude and be ready to work. I’ll be coaching you through, but you need to put in the work. I can’t do it for you.
Note: If you have any questions about the above ask on the inquiry form below.
So are you ready to take it to the next level?
Founding Client Special
$99/Month, price locked in for life*
*This is a laughably low one-time only price for a certain number of founding clients… take advantage! No contract, billed monthly.
Fill out the form below to get started.
Coaching is currently not available. Check back soon.